Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Would you say that Gospel Roads El Salvador will help you to conclude the Lent season with a better foundation to move forward on your journey of fait

I have to say that El Salvador Mission Trip 2011 is where I was able to strengthen my journey of faith. I went to the mission last year with so much baggage, but by the end I realized that God has a great plan for me and that I should allow Him to lead my path, the path that will lead me to the place He has created for me. Going back to El Salvador this year will allow me to give back to the communities what they gave me last year. I know that I am following the path that God is leading me into and I am ready for anything that comes my way. Staying true to myself and talking to Him through prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment